Letters from Rudy Doyle

On the night of the full moon, a gust of wind stirs the leaves. It has an unearthly smell - something almost magical. And it carries a message...

Name:
Location: Darklyn Moat, Gaia, Canada

I'm stuck in a medieval orphanage in a magical world.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

An Ominous Letter From Aunt Patrice

Greetings all,

I have little time to write as I am still cleaning up the kitchens after that whole dragon fire incident. What a mess!

I received a rather ominous letter from Aunt Patrice the other day. I've attached it below.

Bye for now!

Rudy


Dearest Rudolpha,


I hope this missive finds you well and that you are staying far from trouble’s path. There is much to report - both good and bad, but I must keep this letter brief. Should this missive fall into the wrong hands, I need to ensure that I do not sabotage my efforts to clean up the Tower and root out the corruption that has entangled itself within these walls.


Something is terribly amiss in Darklyn Moat, yet I am unclear as to the nature of its cause. Please beware and keep an eye on Sam. Not all is what it seems.


Regards,


Aunt Patrice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home